- can I get my charity shop donation back?
- I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- CBS Segment – June 1, 2008 (Earth Friendly Charitable Giving)
- Car donation tax write off- How to qualify!! What NOT to do
- Donate A Car – Charitable Car Donation Agent
- spacebabe2 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- Jayne says READ MORE BOOKS on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- 3nh6656 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- kelby7670 on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- StephenWeinstein on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
Cool Stuff Found
Tag Archives: Hope
This is part 3 of my tribute to the Artist/ Philanthropist Michael Joseph Jackson. This video is part of a series showcasing the charitable contributions Michael Jackson made throughout his career. I wanted to share with the world the great … Continue reading
The Boat for Hope is a charity event put on by the Kelowna Yacht Club to help kids and families of kids with disabilities. Sometimes we all have to take a step back to see how truly fortunate we are … Continue reading
The award-winning Children of the World ( Change the World , I Have a Dream , Stand by Me , A Better Tomorrow , Wake Up , Love Me , One World and others ) is performing this original song. … Continue reading
June 20 2009 we were invited to take video for YouTube of the Kelowna Yacht Club – ‘Boat for Hope Charity’ event. The purpose of this event is to help bring a smile to the face of children with disabilities … Continue reading
Canadians are a giving and charitable people on the whole. Canadians are compassionate and caring. The whole Boat For Hope event at the Kelowna Yacht Club was put on by volunteers, people volunteered their time, boats, fuel etc and businesses … Continue reading
On June 20 the Kelowna Yacht Club hosted the annual Boat for Hope charity event held for children of disabilities along with their sisters, brothers, parents an caregivers. It was fantastical, with live entertainment, games and prizes a boat ride … Continue reading
Project Hope is a humanitarian charity special produced by MediaCorp to raise funds for the South Tropical Storm and earthquake victims. MediaCorp will underwrite the full cost of production. All donations will be channeled to Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity … Continue reading