- can I get my charity shop donation back?
- I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- CBS Segment – June 1, 2008 (Earth Friendly Charitable Giving)
- Car donation tax write off- How to qualify!! What NOT to do
- Donate A Car – Charitable Car Donation Agent
- spacebabe2 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- Jayne says READ MORE BOOKS on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- 3nh6656 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- kelby7670 on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- StephenWeinstein on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
Cool Stuff Found
Tag Archives: charitable giving
http://www.themillionayeartocharityhomepage.com we are raising one million dollars to charity every year with your help – Purchase an advertisement on the Homepage of the website above now and you an advertisement that runs for one year. so come on and take … Continue reading
Greg Porell form South Shore Senior News interviews Meredith Johnson of the Salvation Army about charitable giving. Duration : 0:6:58 Technorati Tags: charitable giving, Greg Porell, Meredith Johnson, Salvation Army, South Shore Senior News, Testamentary Gifts
nrgenergyinchttp://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/nrgenergyincTechNRG, NRG Energy, Charitable Giving, Giving Program, NRG Community GivingNRG Energy’s Charitable Giving Duration : 0:7:26 Technorati Tags: charitable giving, Giving Program, NRG, NRG Community Giving, NRG Energy
http://www.intelius.com/giving – Despite the rocky economic climate of the past year, Intelius – a leading information commerce company that empowers consumers and businesses with information to make intelligent decisions about personal safety and security – increased its charitable giving in … Continue reading
JACKSON- Northern District Commissioner Brandon Presley on the Miss. Public Service Commission’s ruling this week against public utilities using a “consumer tax” to finance corporate charitable giving. Duration : 0:4:45 Technorati Tags: Brandon Presley, charitable giving, Enron, Entergy, Mississippi Power, … Continue reading
Eric Swerdlin discusses planned giving options on Bloomberg TV in 2002. Swerdlin recommends using community foundations rather than commercial donor advised funds. Duration : 0:5:42 Technorati Tags: Bloomberg, charitable giving, community foundations, donor adviosed funds, planned giving, Swerdlin
When you donate money, you want to be sure your dollars truly help others. Consumer Reports’ Amanda Walker tells us how to choose a reputable organization. Duration : 0:4:12 Technorati Tags: Amanda Walker, CBS, charitable giving, charities, Charity, Consumer Reports, … Continue reading
Topics of discussion include how easy charitable giving is through an IRA, 401K or life insurance policy, how donors can designate money for special projects within a charity and the guidance provided by organizations like Leave a Legacy to ease … Continue reading