- can I get my charity shop donation back?
- I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- CBS Segment – June 1, 2008 (Earth Friendly Charitable Giving)
- Car donation tax write off- How to qualify!! What NOT to do
- Donate A Car – Charitable Car Donation Agent
- spacebabe2 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- Jayne says READ MORE BOOKS on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- 3nh6656 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- kelby7670 on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- StephenWeinstein on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
Cool Stuff Found
Monthly Archives: December 2010
2010.12.30 ~ Fox & Friend (The Weekend crew – Dave Briggs, Alysin Camerota, and Clayton Morris) Guest: John Stossel Who gives to charity? The Democrats? The Republicans? Rich people or poor people? Who really wants the government to take care … Continue reading
TroubadourVideohttp://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/troubadourvideoStephenville, NewfoundlandNonprofitJonAshCandyCaneLaneCharitable Donations through Candy Cane Lane2010-11-26 Duration : 0:2:29 Technorati Tags: JonAshCandyCaneLane
Car Donation Questions – Video #1. In this first in a series of videos, Cars 4 Causes answers one of the most popular questions we receive – What Can I Donate? For more information on donating your car, you can … Continue reading
UK shoppers could be asked to give to charity every time they use a cash dispenser or pay with a bank card under new government plans to increase philanthropy. Duration : 0:0:54 Technorati Tags: ATM DONATIONS (O), REUTERS, UK
September 8, 2008 – BGC Partners Inc., a major inter-dealer broker named for B. Gerald Cantor, the founder of Cantor Fitzgerald (from which BGC Partners separated in 2004), has selected QSAC as one of a dozen New York-based nonprofit organizations … Continue reading
Describe some ways I am surprised that somebody got the meaning of "Zakat" right. Anyway being charitable has nothing to do with "man-made" money. It has to do with helping somebody by giving of yourself. Not to charitable or any … Continue reading
(…last day of the calendar year, fiscal year, or a specific date?) Thank you! its never to late to make a donation(theres always someone in need) but to be able to claim one on your 2007 tax return you must … Continue reading
My employer is asking for donations from staff to help Haiti earthquake victims. Everyone that donates gets their name put in a "hat", and the person whose name is pulled gets the combined tax receipt to claim on his/her tax … Continue reading
Write it short and simple, to the point.
If so please list them with a brief decision. I’m going to let this one go to a public vote becaise I think it will be interesting to see not only what charities people list but also what the YAHOO … Continue reading