- can I get my charity shop donation back?
- I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- CBS Segment – June 1, 2008 (Earth Friendly Charitable Giving)
- Car donation tax write off- How to qualify!! What NOT to do
- Donate A Car – Charitable Car Donation Agent
- spacebabe2 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- Jayne says READ MORE BOOKS on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- 3nh6656 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- kelby7670 on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- StephenWeinstein on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
Cool Stuff Found
Monthly Archives: November 2010
A) You give more now because you see a greater need B) You give less now because you yourself are experiencing negative effects due to the economy C) You maintain previous levels of giving D) You not believe in charity … Continue reading
Is it the end of December 07? Or later? Put the checks in the mail on 12/24 or 12/26. That will the local charities a chance to cash the check before the end of the year. In reality, the charity … Continue reading
I am interested in setting up a blog (based in the UK) to help pay for my motorcycle license and bike and I was wondering where I stand with regards to tax. If I write my blog and accept donations … Continue reading
How much are you willing to give for a charity donation? (cancer foundation, orphanage, hospital, etc.)?
I am most grateful when I make donations for orphanages, 2months ago I donated £250 for an orphanage in Ukraine. Also I will consider supporting hospitals but those are usually run by government and they have public funds from taxes, … Continue reading
What are some useful degrees if you wanted to be involved with helping villages with clean water, clothing, education, human rights etc. What do the companies / organizations look for in candidates for these positions and requirements. The other poster … Continue reading
http://www.intelius.com/giving – Despite the rocky economic climate of the past year, Intelius – a leading information commerce company that empowers consumers and businesses with information to make intelligent decisions about personal safety and security – increased its charitable giving in … Continue reading
I want answers and so should YOU. Accountability! My rant on lack of info from @SU2C and other cancer organizations. Duration : 0:6:21 Technorati Tags: accountability, American Cancer Society, Cancer, jennifer windrum, lung cancer, Stand Up 2 Cancer
Beware: 501(c)(3) Corp Status is a Bad Deal for a church just say NO! Here’s why: You don’t own your church, you only control it. The government owns it. The government owning churches tax exempt is in direct violation of … Continue reading
FREE Charity Cars awards 101 cars in one day! Duration : 0:3:57 Technorati Tags: 1-800-charity cars, car donation, car give away, charity cars, donate a car, Free, free cars, Free charity cars
This is part two of The Dayton Foundation’s “We’re Here for Good” video. This video was produced in 1996 to celebrate the Foundation’s 75th anniversary. This 13-minute video tells the story of The Dayton Foundation through the people who have … Continue reading