- can I get my charity shop donation back?
- I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- CBS Segment – June 1, 2008 (Earth Friendly Charitable Giving)
- Car donation tax write off- How to qualify!! What NOT to do
- Donate A Car – Charitable Car Donation Agent
- spacebabe2 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- Jayne says READ MORE BOOKS on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- 3nh6656 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- kelby7670 on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- StephenWeinstein on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
Cool Stuff Found
Monthly Archives: September 2010
How can I find out about the level of charitable giving within different ethinc groups? Research on donations?
I am a fundraiser and my boss has asked me to find out how generous the Indian community is – in order to help with a press release we are doing! Any ideas on statistics, reports etc would be so … Continue reading
I know that I credit cash, but what should I debit? Should I open an account called charitable donations as an expense? as a counter account for revenues? I will assume that your company has made a charitable contribution. If … Continue reading
I’ve always been curious about what exactly a tax deductible donation does to your taxes. For example, let’s say I earned 20,000 in 2005 and owed $5,000 in taxes, a 25% tax rate. Let’s go back in time and say … Continue reading
I am the Secretary of my school’s Student Council. Every year, we have a charity drive. This year, we have selected a charity called Camp Heartland, allowing children with HIV/AIDS and a sibling to go to summer camp. This is … Continue reading
I have located my American born daughter in the Middle East, are there any charitable organizations that would help me to get her? I have exhausted all my resources to find her. The only think I can think of might … Continue reading
Many people are being much more business like in the way they give. The desire to give comes from the heart, but some planning and effective use of matching grants can make your donation go much further. Giving wisely can … Continue reading
Giving money to certain charities that are registered can provide the giver with documentation to file along with their tax return. Deduct charitable contributions on tax returns that do not exceed 20 percent of a person’s gross annual income safely … Continue reading
Reduce Your 2007 Tax Bill: New Rules in Effect for Donated Clothing and Household Items Duration : 0:1:14 Technorati Tags: 15, april, charitable, charities, Charity, clothes, clothing, deduct, Deduction, donation, finance, navigator, noncash, Tax, taxes
Jewelry that had been donated to raise money for a cancer fighting organization went missing following a recent charity event. Duration : 0:2:1 Technorati Tags: Cancer, Charity, donation, Stolen
A music video tribute I did for my last speech and presentation for my Public Speaking class. When my class was given the assigment, we were told by our professor that we had to honor or pay tribute to someone … Continue reading