- can I get my charity shop donation back?
- I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- CBS Segment – June 1, 2008 (Earth Friendly Charitable Giving)
- Car donation tax write off- How to qualify!! What NOT to do
- Donate A Car – Charitable Car Donation Agent
- spacebabe2 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- Jayne says READ MORE BOOKS on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- 3nh6656 on can I get my charity shop donation back?
- kelby7670 on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
- StephenWeinstein on I want to turn my charitable donations into tax exemptions. How do I do that? How much does it take?
Cool Stuff Found
Category Archives: charitable organizations
Miamism.com is involved in a few charitable organizations – check out the “GIVING” section of the website to learn more about MFFO.org and Heidi Hewes WCA. http://www.miamism.com/giving Duration : 0:0:48 Technorati Tags: Charity, giving, mffo, miamism, wca
I have put things outside before, but was wondering if they would come in to pick up furniture that I can’t put outside (too heavy for just me), I also have a dresser upstairs. And, are there things they won’t … Continue reading
PLEASE watch the full thing. I beg you. Its good for you, and good for the world. As I say a couple times, the main organizer is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/2betheman so feel free to ask him any questions, etc. He’s got … Continue reading
CMOU Holiday Charity Run on Saturday, December 19th, 2009. Rides departed from two locations at noon, Old Skool Kustoms at 111 W Main St Marshville, NC 28103 and Easy Eddie’s in Huntersville which converged at Iron Horse Motorcycles at 1600 … Continue reading
Al Noor Foundation is a charitable non-governmental organization founded by Magrabi Hospitals & Centers, represented by Dr. Akef El Maghraby, in 1999. Al Noor Foundation has a strong collaboration with a number of international organizations working in the field of … Continue reading
Do you know the associations and charitable organizations help people with disabilities and give them electric?
Do you know the associations and charitable organizations help people with disabilities and give them electric chairs for free? The only places that would do this would be local to you, and since you don’t say where you are it … Continue reading
Kolhapur Medical Mega Camp 2010 held by SHREE ANIRUDDHA UPASANA FOUNDATION (Khar, Mumbai) along with its sister organizations such as Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Upasana Trust (SSAUT), Dilasa Medical Trust & Rehabilitation Centre, Shree Aniruddha Aadesh Pathak (SAAP), Aniruddha’s House of … Continue reading
This Five Good Ideas session focused on risk management for charities and not-for-profits operating in Ontario. As a director or officer of a registered charity or not-for-profit organization, there are a myriad of laws and regulations that you need to … Continue reading
Time and Talent donation demonstrated by Cheryl Taylor with Host April Brown of Charity Auction World. This easy and fun project will raise over $200,000 for charities in 2009. Make your own and sell one or more in your next … Continue reading