This is a fund raising challenge for the Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America
All money collected is a Donation to the Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America
Please make your checks out to “Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America”
In the Memo line wrote Donation – Rose Mary Button Challenge
1) Because of the value of the quilt I will only complete this fund raiser if I raise 1000 or more
2) By Noon June 25th : Submit your pledge via private message to me here on You Tube
Send me the following
Your Pledge Amount
Your Full name and You Tube Name
You Mailing Address
You Email Address
Your phone Number
3) On June 25 th I will add up the pledges. IF I have raised $1,000 or more I will
send each of you an email with a link to submit your pledge on line or you can send me a check.
***If I have not I will cancel the pledge drive.
4) On June 30 th if I have collected $1000 or more in pledges I will announce the winner of the quilt on You Tube.
The person who pledges the highest amount ( an submits the payment by the dead line of June 30th ) will be the winner of the quilt.
5) In the case of two or more people making the exact same highest bid, I will put there names in a hat a draw a winner.
What Does Rose Mary get for participating in the Button Challenge”?
1) I already received my collectors addition Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America Button AND….
If I raise more Donations that other 15 people who are also taking the “Button Challenge” I will be named the winner of the challenge and
the Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America will Name one of it’s Grants for Surgery after me.
Is you donation tax deductible?
The Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America has applied for tax exempt status and is awaiting IRS approval.
Once approved all donations will be deductible once approved.
If you want me to deposit your pledge even if I do not collect $1,000 please let me know when you send the check. all Donations can be made and sent to ( 11230 Gold Express Dr. Suite 310-409 Gold River,CA. 95670 )
Duration : 0:7:31